Friday, August 17, 2007

Baby, I'm Back!

Nine days of travel are finally behind us, and we're safely back in London. Both the Chicago and Washington legs of the trip went very well, although the twelve- to fifteen-hour work days at the Agile 2007 Conference in D.C. really wore me down. Coming, as they did, on the heels of five weeks off, the ramp-up in terms of being able to get myself back into work mode - requiring observation, analytical thinking, constant interaction with people who aren't Vicki, and long, contentious discussions - was pretty brutal. As I said to Vicki, "I just went from one extreme to the other, and from zero to sixty (work hours) in one short week!"

For those who've missed my frequent updating of this blog while I was away - yes, both of you! - things should get back to normal tomorrow. Unless I sleep all day!

No comments: