Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Many Of The Things I Didn't Get To Do Today

1) Do any blogging (until right now... nearly bedtime!)

2) Read any comics (I now have 3 complete weeks of comics, along with the 40 or 50 back issues that I bought in Chicago... all unread!)

3) Visit any of my favourite blog sites (I just got home, after being over at a nearby friend's house for 2.5 hours)

4) Watch any TV

5) Finish writing up my Agile 2007 notes on the Wiki page at work

6) Ride my bike to work (Vicki needed to be dropped off at the train station after our 6:30 am alarm didn't go off)

7) Stop and catch my breath

It's just been that kind of day. I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

Or worse.

Or possibly the same.

2 comments:

Sabotage said...

One Vote for "the same".

Anonymous said...

Ah for the weekend.....hours and hours of time to be divided between things that are not - work! Oh wait....you are planning on doing work this weekend!