Friday, August 03, 2007

Reviewing Sojourner

After I'd listened to the first (of four) music CDs within the Sojourner box set, I decided that I really want to write up some reviews on the music that arrived so unexpectedly in my mailbox today. As I've noted before, the Music Appreciation aspect of this blog has generally gotten short shrift compared to, for example, comics! But since Sojourner represents a very significant release by one of my favourite bands, I'm going to give it the attention it deserves. Whether anyone out there cares - except buddy Tim - isn't really the point, when you come right down to it.

And while you're waiting breathlessly for the first installment of the aforementioned review, you could always enjoy some previous posts about Magnolia Electric Company by either following the Magnolia label, along the left hand side, or clicking here, here, or even here. I got a big kick out of re-visiting each of those previous blog entries my own self, as I was listening to Nashville Moon (disk # 1) this afternoon.

No comments: