Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's Admittedly A Niche Market To Have A Corner Of

Vicki pointed out to me a few days ago (and I just tried it again and got the same results she did) that if you do an Internet search of "silver age comic trivia", while you will in fact get about a half million results, right at the top of the list will be one or two links to this very blog! I don't know enough about search engine algorithms to understand if that's a universal result or if previous trips there from our various computers/IP addresses are skewing things in my favour. But if I had to guess, I'd think it's the same result that anyone else would get.

Now, why anyone would be searching for Silver Age comic trivia in the first place (in order to stumble thusly upon my blog, and delight in the fact that there are dozens of past questions for them to try their hands at, as well as a new one coming out each day), is a very good question indeed. But if they were....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog was the very first hit listed in my Google Search of "Silver Age Comic Trivia".

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Right, but you come here often, too, so that doesn't really prove much.

But thanks!