Friday, May 02, 2008

Book Sales Slowing

I was excited early in the week when a third copy of The Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Lessons Learned in Going Agile) sold online, joining 24 printed copies that have been bought since Book Launch Day four weeks ago. Since then, though, has been... nothing. I still have 8 copies on hand (between the house and office), with no recent sales to reduce that number. I moved cubes today, and decided that in the new location I'd put my book a little more prominently on display. Whether that new approach will have any effect remains to be seen, though. I definitely get a lot of visitors in a typical week, so who knows?

At any rate, the current sales total has rested for the moment at 27. I'm certainly not disappointed in that figure in the least, but I'd apparently gotten used to the buzz of selling a copy now and then. Such are the silly things of Life.

No comments: