Tuesday, May 20, 2008

29 Copies Of The Book Sold... Who Will Be Lucky # 30?

I realized today that I'm one sale of The Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Lessons Learned in Going Agile) short of the Big 3-0 milestone! The total was stalled at 27 long enough before last week's 2 sales that I stopped thinking about it, but here I am now, about to (maybe) break new ground. I thought I might move a copy at the dentist's office today, when I mentioned - in between having small gobs of rotting food extracted from my mouth - that I'd written a book since I'd been there last. There was the usual, "Written a book? Wow, that's impressive" reaction but not much of a nibble after that.

I guess I just don't have Vicki's ability to make surprising sales (like this or this). Or maybe it's just harder to sell yourself than to make a pitch for someone else...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chicago....that is a fun idea!