Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Light Month Of Blogging

While November of last year will continue to be my lowest monthly blogging output to date, the current month - now only a few hours away from ending - will almost certainly take over the position of "2nd lowest." I can't exactly put my finger on the why, although being very busy at work (and hence coming home burned out, or having office work to finish at home, or both) probably factors into it.

If my calculations are correct, today marks the end of my first 20 months of blogging (going back to Oct 1/06). Over that stretch I've produced almost 1600 posts here at Kimota94's Place, which ain't too shabby no matter how you slice it. At this point I'm still enjoying it, though less than I once did. I recently had occasion to look for something that I'd blogged last year, and dammed if I didn't start re-reading random posts in the process! I may be the only one who finds my life that interesting, but that's enough for me most days! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewwww.... there are much much better random posts that you could have chosen yaknow! Like this one:
http://kimota94.blogspot.com/2007/07/han-really-did-shoot-first.html