Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mr Consistency

Although my blogging output is certainly down of late, I've still been pretty good about making sure that I post at least once per day. I figure anyone who visits this site on a daily basis deserves to find something new to read when they stop by, even if it's not necessarily on a favourite topic of theirs (shockingly, not everyone who frequents this blog finds comic books as fascinating as I do!)

Some days that level of consistency is harder to maintain than it is on others, as after a year and a half of this it can often be difficult to think of anything worth writing about (as is probably apparent at times!) I wish I could write more about work happenings, but that's proven unpopular among The Powers That Be there, and so that topic is mostly closed to me these days. My enthusiasm toward current developments in the comic book business, as noted recently, is pretty close to an all-day low. Since those are two of my old standbys when looking for something to blog about, it can be quite the challenge to keep administering the daily dosage of new blog material.

Anyway, since I haven't put any Blog Points up for grabs in a long time, here's your chance: 1 Blog Point to the first person to correctly identify the last date upon which I didn't produce a new blog post here at Kimota94's Place. Hint: It hasn't happened in awhile!

6 comments:

Mike Marsman said...

Dec 7 2007

Google Reader made that pretty easy, though ;)

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Good for Google Reader, and good for you! You now have 1 Blog Point!

Anonymous said...

My favorite of your posts are the ones about regular, everyday, boring old life stuff. Like annoying birds, biking troubles, and other various daily shenanigans you and Mom get up to.

Anonymous said...

Oh, but of course my REAL favorite posts are the ones that mention me! ;)

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Tammy who?? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Shenanigans indeed....those are the ones I worry about! My favourite blogs always have titles that just make me smile - Like the Return of the Poopy Birds or Sock it to Shellhead. I love the links to other interesting stuff that I wouldn't find on my own and of course the short stories.