Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Four Weeks And Counting

Two fortnights from now, about 46% of the eligible voters in the U.S. will head out to the polls, but more importantly: Resistance 2 will finally make its way to thousands of eager PS/3 owners!

With time on my hands to surf the gaming sites these days, it almost seems like I may hear too much about this game before actually getting my grubby fingers on it on November 4th! As someone who likes to experience video games' mysteries and puzzles himself, while "in the moment," rather than having them spoiled ahead of time, I'm having to be careful just how much I read right now.

I'm also wondering if they'll do a midnight sale on Resistance 2, as usually happens with new Halo games? If so, I'm in the perfect situation right now to take advantage of it, and then stay up until 3:00 a.m. (as I'm doing many nights, already) killing Chimera! How apt that this game should be coming to us from Insomniac Games!

No comments: