Saturday, October 18, 2008

She Was Much Nicer In My Dreams

Last night, both Tina Fey and Sarah Palin showed up in a dream of mine! They were both over for a visit (yeah, go figure!) and I spent a lot of time talking to each of them individually. Tina was hilarious, as you'd expect, but Sarah actually seemed very warm and intelligent... proving that it was just a dream! I kept feeling sorry for the Alaskan Governor, though, because in the dream it was clear to everyone but her and McCain that they were going to lose, and yet she was so confident that victory was going to theirs. The other thing I distinctly remember thinking in the dream was that, as soon as they all left, I was going to blog about getting the chance to talk to her, and how impressed everyone who reads my blog would be.

Well, at least the first part of that came true!

No comments: