Friday, October 31, 2008

Mind You Don't Drop That Laundry In The Snow Now..

That was my thought this morning, as I was in the backyard, hanging up a load of laundry while standing about an inch deep in the white stuff! The temperature and forecast for the rest of the day certainly warranted putting laundry on the line - high of 17 and sunny - but something about seeing that much snow on the ground just made it feel... surreal!

At least all of this wacky weather has set up next week to look like a great week for cycling, which should give me an opportunity to add November 2008 to my streak of biking months. It's also sizing up to be a busy week for me, though, as I've got a lunch date or two, Resistance 2 coming out on Tuesday, and a university lecture to do on Thursday! Good thing I'm not trying to get much writing done over that week!

No comments: