Monday, October 27, 2008

Medic: 10 And Out

I found out the hard way that the Resistance 2 Beta version caps each of the three Co-op at Level 10... by getting my Medic up to that point and then seeing that the 24,000 experience points that I'd just earned were all for naught... I guess I'll have to wait for the real game in order to get past Level 10 and have a chance to buy the rest of the upgrades that I had my eye on.

I've spent a little time today getting my Soldier up to Level 3, while Special Ops still sits at 2. Additional guns for each role are: Medic - Carbine (machine gun), Soldier - Rossmore (shotgun), and Special Ops - Bullseye (targeting rifle). You get your 2nd weapon once you reach Level 2, although for my Medic I've rarely used anything other than the Rings of Life.

AgileBoy is on his way over for round 2 tonight. I've hooked up my PS/3 to be wired to the Internet (rather than wireless) to see if that has any appreciable (positive) effect on performance and/or reducing connection problems.

No comments: