Saturday, March 08, 2008

Snowbound But Happy


It's that time once again when gifts are exchanged within our household in recognition of another year of wedded bliss gone by. This year, like last, I got a DC comic from the Golden Age, this time in the form of a lovely copy of Detective Comics # 114 (cover shown here, but mine's actually nicer than this one, I think!) Vicki, again like in 2007, received a new set of earrings, but this year's version are gold, not pearl, and she hadn't picked them out!

We hadn't really planned to go out for dinner tonight since we just did that 2 nights ago, and it's just as well: we've cleared a car's width down our driveway to the street, but I suspect that's as far as we'd get right now. As Vicki said, there hasn't been an hour in the past half-day that hasn't had snowing falling in it. As always, I'm just as happy to stay in the house at any time, so I'm not complaining. I just hope the pizza delivery guy can make it to down our street tonight, or we'll be back to the drawing board on the whole dinner front!

No comments: