Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Here's One For Tim (And Vicki)

New Yorker magazine has started up a cartoonist blog that seems like just the sort of place that buddy Tim would love to visit! I don't actually enjoy that particular periodical - I've tried a couple of times to read some of the articles but they never hold my interest - but I understand that it's quite popular with some of the egg-headier types! And yes, my wife's in that group, too!

Me, I like reading about guys in longjohns beating the crap out of each other!

1 comment:

T said...

I so love almost everything about the New Yorker and will brook no criticism of this great magazine, even if it is you saying, 'Personally, it's not my cuppa'.

But, thanks for the link. My favourite recent New Yorker comic is a bunch of Druids standing around the recently completed Stonehenge. Caption paraphase: "Well, now that we've invented time, we should start imposing deadlines'

Comics artists are also prevalent in the mag - ie Seth, Art Spiegelman...