Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kinda Funny

Just a few days ago, Vicki made the comment to me that we really ought to make the trek to San Diego Comic Con sometime soon, instead of just always talking about it and never going. (We've been to the Chicago comic convention, which is smaller than SDCC but still one of the largest ones, maybe 12 times... San Diego: 0!) I love the fact that she's bringing ideas like that up, but then I read this in which someone indicates (in January, for a summer convention) that many of the hotels are already booked solid for that weekend! Yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might not be the best year to go if the writer's strike is still on.

But I agree you should go sometime (and take me with you!!)

Anonymous said...

Very worrisome to think the strike would still be on next summer. Oh my. Hope the big studios cave soon.