Thursday, January 10, 2008

XBox Live, You're Starting To Really Annoy Me!

I thought that the bad times from over the holidays were over, especially after McChicken and I had a long Co-op Halo 3 Campaign last night that went uninterrupted.

And then I tried to sign into XBox Live tonight and after half an hour of futile attempts, gave up in disgust. When I check the XBox Status Page it's claiming that everything's fine, but I've seen that before only to have them later admit that there were "sporadic problems" signing in (I guess "sporadic" here means "frequent and annoying").

As I've said before, it's one thing when a free service is crappy like this.. but if I have to pay $60 for the "privilege" then I kind of expect it to just always work. Apparently I expect too much for my money where Microsoft is concerned.

1 comment:

Boneman8 said...

We really need to set up a Resistance night again for the TVP Clan. I haven't done an online match in a long time. And as we all know, the online component for the Playstation is free, and I can't remember that service being crappy more than 2 times in the last year!