Saturday, January 12, 2008

Maybe It Won't Disappoint After All

Ain't It Cool News has the first of what I'm sure will be many reviews of Cloverfield up now. It's written by one of the gurus of AICN, rather than by a random reviewer as we sometimes get ahead of a movie's release (Cloverfield debuts in theatres next Friday).

To say that the review is positive would be a gross understatement. The first two words to be found there are "Utterly brilliant" and he's not being ironic or sarcastic. I didn't read everything because I don't want the movie spoiled for me, but I saw enough to assure me that AICN's Harry absolutely loved Cloverfield and thinks the hype - and viral campaign - was all worth it.

I may just have to venture out to a theatre next weekend to see for myself...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i come home we can go together! and play more halo! weekends are boring up here it i'm too used to working ...