Friday, January 25, 2008

Second Draft Nearing Completion!

I just emerged from a marathon session of editing, and am now within just a few short "chapters" of having Draft # 2 finished. I hope to wrap it up tomorrow, after which it'll be time for Vicki to dive in once again (she last saw the book when it was only a few "chapters" old).

If things go according to plan, the second draft of The Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Lessons Learned Going Agile) may be ready for a few brave souls to review in Word doc format within as little as a couple of weeks. Can it really be that far along? I guess it is!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I'm going to be famous!!

Right? You put that part about me in the final draft right?

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the first reading....I could red pen out any references to Agile Boy...right?

Anonymous said...

Blast! Foiled again.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Which part was that again??

Anonymous said...

I'm sure any mention of Agile Boy would be located in the "what not to do" chapter...

Anonymous said...

Only because he's talking about how much the PM's/PO's have screwed aroung with us so much.

;-)

Boneman8 said...

Now THAT'S why AgileBoy is such a good sidekick!!