Wednesday, January 02, 2008

This News Story Just Speaks To Me!

It's rare that I read an article of a national (or, in this case, international) nature and think, "Yes! That's exactly what happened to me!" but here's an example of that very thing. As McChicken and I experienced first hand a few nights ago, XBox Live was really quite sucky over the last half of the holiday period. We had long waits to get into online games, as well as terrible luck just signing into XBox Live in the first place (it took me almost half an hour, the one night). If nothing else, it's good to at least see it acknowledged "in the press" along with assurances that steps will be taken to avoid it happening again in the future. It was particularly annoying to me that I was paying for the service, unlike when Sony's Playstation Network gets wonky, which at least is free!!

1 comment:

McChicken said...

Check out this gamespot link related to the XBOX Live outages and Microsoft compensation.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6184292.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1