Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Closing Out Blogging Year Number Two

As hard as it may be to believe, today marks the end of our second year here at Kimota94's Place! The first post appeared waaaay back on Oct 1, 2006, making tomorrow our second anniversary and the start of the third year. Who said I'd never last?

I've been trying to think of something special to do here tomorrow, but so far haven't come up with anything spectacular. I'm toying with the idea of posting an excerpt from the in-progress first draft of More Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Year Two: Easier Said That Done), but I'm not even sure there's all that much interest in any such thing. So now's your chance to sound off on the topic, if you're so inclined. Otherwise I may do something even more boring!

I should also point out, for posterity, that while I managed something like 1200 posts in my first year, I came up considerably shorter in Year Two: slightly less than 600, in fact! Now, I did another 100 or so over at The Studio, but still. I suppose I can take some pride in the fact that I'm still averaging better than a post per day, and rarely missing a day. Combine that with my new Superman original artwork and striking the pickle motherlode, and I guess things could be a lot worse right now!

2 comments:

Boneman8 said...

Posting an excerpt from the first draft would certainly whet this guy's appetite!

Did your short stories get shelved?

Anonymous said...

Excerpt!
Excerpt!
Excerpt!