Thursday, September 25, 2008

Still Swimming On Sep 25th?

Yes, it's true... with just 3 months to go until another Christmas (aka "Spend All Your Money On Crap" Day) rolls around, it was a lovely 26 degrees this afternoon, and the pool was in full swing at our house. Well, "full" as in both Vicki and I were in it! We certainly could've fit another person or two in there somewhere, but everyone else seemed to be stuck at work! (Ha!)

It was also gorgeous weather for a bike ride downtown and a lunch with Boneman in the park, which happened today as well. If you think that the two of us spent as much time discussing our anticipation for Resistance 2 as we did catching up on work matters, then you'd be right. I even pointed out to Boneman that the gameplay videos that have been coming out clearly show that the health packs are gone from the game, replaced by the now-standard "don't get shot for a few seconds and you'll get full health back" approach to such things. I'm OK with that, as hunting around for health tends to distract from the rest of the experience.

And tonight I'm out for the evening with McChicken. How'd I get so busy all of a sudden? :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for Resistance....more videos and pictures I see the more excited about it I get! 8 player coop, 60 player online....amazing!

Boneman8 said...

I wonder if the 8 player co-op mode applies to both online and offline. I have two younglings at home that could provide me with enough cover fire to make it through without much damage!