Thursday, September 04, 2008

Props For Google

I've been playing around with Chrome a bit over the past couple of days, and have managed to lock it up already! But I do like the "favourite sites" feature that's presented every time you create a new tab. And the browser looks sharp, which counts for something.

As a followup to the original post about Scott McCloud illustrating the online comic explaining Chrome, there's this new page, containing a brief FAQ. I loved his response to the food question, and how, on Newsarama, they go on to point out that the food in the Google cafeteria is always free to the employees, morning, noon and night. I mention that, in case you're sick of your current employer and are looking for somewhere better to work! Not that I've heard anything of the sort...

No comments: