Friday, September 19, 2008

A Slow Week Of Writing Later

After not doing anything on it Monday (still feeling blah from the weekend), I only completed three and a half Issues (chapters) of More Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Year Two: Easier Said Than Done) this week, as I got through the 18th and then well into the 19th, before calling it a day around 5:00 p.m. today. I've definitely passed the halfway mark, though, so I figure another six weeks ought to be enough to complete the first draft.

I'm feeling good about the book right now, which is weird because around this point in the process of writing the original AgileMan saga I was fairly convinced that it was junk. That either means that I'm more prone to kidding myself now, or possibly it's a better first draft. Or maybe all that binge drinking has finally caught up with me...

No comments: