Thursday, May 03, 2007

4 Guys And Spider-Man 3



I just bought the tickets for 4 of us work geeks to take in Spider-Man 3 tomorrow afternoon. To say that I've been looking forward to this movie for a long time would be... well, accurate, but also an understatement. However, I suspect my anticipation pales to insignificance beside that of the Boneman. Since he's one of the other three amigos going tomorrow, I have to hope and pray that he'll remember to bring his drool bucket, because I really don't want it getting on my shoes....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This movie has been marked in my mental calendar since walking out of the theatre after being blown away by Spider-man 2!! I have specifically steered clear of reviews because I want to judge it for myself without some knucklehead trying to tell me it's too sappy, or too dark, or too campy. Spider-man 2, in my opinion, was BETTER than the first, which I find rare in sequels. Can this one out-do Spider-man 2? What fight scene could possibly knock the socks off that Subway Scene?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I wonder if this works...this is a test...