Tuesday, May 29, 2007

For Those Who Think Of Me As "Low-Tech"...

... I give you Miranda July, author of "No One Belongs Here More Than You" (a collection of short stories). You truly owe it to yourself to experience her website, and then come back here and just try to tell me I'm low-tech, bunkie!

I laughed out loud at several things on her webpage, as I'm sure she intended. Thanks to Neil Gaiman's blog for pointing me in that direction, and as he said, "That's the kind of website that makes you want to buy the book and give chocolates to the author." Maybe Vicki will buy Ms July's book for me one of these days, as she likes to do that sort of thing. Just one of the many, many reasons I love her so! (And she's waaaaay lower-tech than me, too!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She made a pretty good Indie movie a couple years ago. It has the same approach to art as that webpage

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0415978/

and thanks for the webpage. That was great.

Anonymous said...

That was fun...really makes you want to read her book.