Thursday, May 17, 2007

Someday I Expect This Might Make Me Sad

It sounds like Veronica Mars isn't being renewed. I know a few people for whom this will be sad news, indeed. After sampling the first couple episodes of Season One, courtesy of Tammy, I couldn't really get into the bizarre blend of ultra-realism and Nancy Drew-ism. But I did say I'd give it another try at some future date, since it wasn't like I hated it or anything. And meeting Kristen Bell in Chicago last year, where Tammy got a signed autograph and was able to exchange a few words with her heroine, didn't hurt her case - Kristen seemed friendly, was gracious to her fans, and the half hour wait we had in line while she was "on break" probably wasn't entirely her fault.

Anyway, I figured I should share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A sad day indeed! The worst part is that I heard they're ending on a cliff-hanger, in an attempt to encourage the network to renew.