Sunday, April 29, 2007

April Really Was A Slow Month!

As was apparent at the midway mark, April's featured a blogging rut for me.

With a day and a half still to go in the month, it's pretty clear that April will be my 2nd lowest, in terms of blogging. This is the 74th post of the month, and I imagine I'll get at least another couple in between now and midnight tomorrow, meaning I'll beat debut-month October and its low water mark of 75. But there's virtually no chance I'll catch previous 2nd worst February and its triple digit (barely) milestone of 100. This means that, in my seven months of blogging, the current month and the first month will be the only ones that saw fewer than 100 posts. And it remains to be seen what May will bring.

Am I getting tired of blogging, running out of things to write about, or just in a temporary lull? I guess we'll find out together...

No comments: