Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Let's All Just Get Along, OK?

Scary tale of blogging gone bad that hopefully we'll never see the likes of in these here parts.

I definitely feel that I have the right to delete any comments posted here that I think are offensive, although I've rarely had to exercise said right. The great thing about blogging is that it's available to anyone, so if I deleted someone's comments here they could fairly easily start up their own blog and post whatever they want there. Part of my commitment to this site stems from my belief that it's my site, and as such reflects my sensibilities. If I didn't feel that way, I probably wouldn't bother keeping it going like I do.

1 comment:

Mike Marsman said...

I only figured this out tonight when catching up on some of my reading - I've been following the creating-passionate-users blog for quite a while now... was really shocked to hear about this.