Saturday, April 14, 2007

"Say Hello To Your Brother"

I actually enjoyed this week's 24, not the least for the great Jack Bauer line quoted above, delivered perfectly as he hung this season's villain by the neck until he was dead. The hand-to-hand battle leading up to that climax was also wonderful, especially in a season where suitcase nukes - nukes, for God's sake! - have been detonated!

It was also nice that so much was wrapped up with six or seven hours still to go. I didn't see that coming. But I had predicted that Audrey wasn't really dead, despite the official-looking report to the contrary that Jack was handed a few hours earlier.

Now I just hope the Chinese don't somehow force Jack to work against CTU to save Audrey... she just ain't worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've never been an Audrey fan even though she choose Jack!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed it too...and was frustrated that you were out of the country and I had to wait to discuss it. I just want to know what happened to his hand!! Was it boiling oil?? Did they douse him with gasoline and set him aflame??