Friday, April 06, 2007

Weird Hinckley Dream Last Night

I had such a vivid dream last night that I had to check this morning to make sure it was only a dream! In it, Hinckley had stopped me in the stairwell at work to talk to me about a troubling parenting experience he'd had, and was surprised that I didn't already know because he'd blogged about it. I told him I hadn't checked his blog in awhile because it'd been so long since he'd put anything new there. But sure enough, when I went to check, he'd posted a long and detailed entry about what he'd told me, and it was one of the most interesting things I'd read in awhile. And I felt bad because I'd made him tell me all of the same stuff again.

So this morning I had to check to convince myself it really had been a dream.

And it had.

I did see Hinckley in a stairwell yesterday, though... which probably also contributed to the dream seeming real this morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that was just weird!