Sunday, April 15, 2007

Whither Hinckley?

With no new posts in almost four weeks, it's high time we all urge Jimmy to get back to blogging! I think an outpouring of demand here, in the form of comments directed toward that end, might be enough to help our favourite transplanted Brit shake off his malaise and put fingers to keyboard once more!

I'll start the festivities by saying how desperately I need a good math problem to work on! It's been nearly a month since I had a brain teaser to challenge me, and it's not like my brain's getting any younger! And yes, I know he's been busy with other things, but I still managed a couple postings a day while away on business (which involved 12 or 13 hour workdays, and returns to the hotel delayed until 9:00 pm or later)! So it can be done, if you've got the will..

3 comments:

Tammy said...

i still check every day!

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Thanks, Tammy.

To the rest of you: *raspberry*

What a lacklustre bunch you all are these days!

Anonymous said...

Still trying to come up with a clever explanation for why Hinckley might have withered, but my clever bit's been off for... well, ever, really.