Monday, September 24, 2007

The Heroes Return

Yes, that was sweet! Lots of developments, most of which worked for me, one or two of which did not (can't say as I buy that Parkman somehow got custody of young Molly, so quickly, while going through a divorce, for example).

I love that they're establishing a set of "golden age heroes" among the older generation, and from what I've read, we'll learn a lot more about them in the coming episodes. I wonder what hottie they'll get to play the younger version of the matriarch? And who are the other seven remaining members?

It seems obvious that Hiro will end up performing the historic deeds that are attributed to Kensei, but maybe they'll still throw a different twist into the mix. Certainly having "Sark" (from Alias) as Kensei was a surprise (since I managed to not have any of tonight's episode spoiled for me!)

With the introduction of another flying man - Claire's "new friend" - are we going to start seeing powers repeated, in ways other than the Sylar/Peter absorption motif? Between this new kid, Nathan Petrelli, and Kara over in Smallville, it may be all about the flying effects this season! And Claire's family? Just weird!

No comments: