Sunday, September 23, 2007

One Week To Go!

A week from today will mark the end of my first year of blogging.

[Waits for applause to die down before continuing.]

Sometime before then, I should hit blog post # 1200 here at Kimota94's Place. I've got the second chapter of my short story Imaginary Stories all ready to go for that, which I suspect will excite no one but me (and possibly Jimmy Hinckley). In the second installment, those inclined to read it will get some more character interaction, along with (what I hope is) a fairly shocking revelation at its end.

[Pauses to allow for gasps of anticipation.]

I've also noticed, in the six weeks or so that our collaborative blog, The Studio Has A Few Notes, has been open for business, that I'm managing to post more entries here than the entire gang of us are doing over there! That's not a criticism, as I'm really enjoying The Studio and everyone else's contributions to it, but merely a surprising observation. I guess I really am the King of Blogging!

[Gets drowned out by boos and catcalls.]

And let's none of us forget that Heroes returns tomorrow night!

[Gets standing ovation, and decides to leave on a high note.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowsa! That is a lot of creativity !