Thursday, September 20, 2007

Working From Home Tomorrow

One of the side effects of my (uncharacteristically) hectic pace at work recently is that I find myself with several action items that I've had no time to complete. In the past, I've found that the best solution to that situation is to schedule a work-from-home day, since my productivity at working on stand-alone items goes through the roof when I'm not being interrupted or allowing myself to drawn into conversations. So that's what tomorrow is looking like.

I already have one "interruption" planned: a 9:30 phone call with someone to cover off something we couldn't fit in today, face-to-face. But other than that, and the occasional Messenger conversation that I'm sure I'll have, it should be heads-down on a few things that other people are waiting on.

No comments: