Monday, November 17, 2008

Agilists Take Note!

Christian Gruber, who many of us know from my former work place, has started up a blog of his own, appropriately titled "Geek in a Suit!" I consider Mr Gruber to be extremely knowledgeable about all things Agile (much moreso than I am, at least!) and anyone interested in that topic should make a point of checking out his blog.

Which of course reminds me that I've been remiss recently about posting anything on my very own Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan blog, which I really should do something about. Perhaps I can put some cover images up there shortly, or would that be too spoiler-ish for those who would rather be surprised by what the 2nd AgileMan book looks like when they receive their very own copy in January? What say the masses?

1 comment:

Boneman8 said...

Meh...