Saturday, November 01, 2008

Don't Look Now But It's November!

We had 19 trick-or-treaters looking for Halloween candy at our house last night (I scared them all away with a big fat fire hose and screams of, "I'll teach you to go near my Jello tree!") which almost perfectly matched our previous year's total (18). I thought we'd get more, based on the unseasonably nice weather, but then again I make that same mistake every year that we get a warm October 31st!

The month of November holds the promise of lots of interesting developments for me, including:
  • the release of Resistance 2 (you may have heard me mention this fact once or twice before)
  • the U.S. election
  • two university lectures to give!
  • lots of cool comics, including several Final Crisis tie-ins
  • the return of 24 (OK, just as a 2-hour movie, and I'm only looking forward to it because it's been long enough since the last season of 24 that I've mostly forgotten how bad it was)
  • lots of feedback from the 3 people reviewing More Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Year 2: Easier Said Than Done)... and I already have some!
  • many hours of playing Resistance 2 online with friends and strangers!
Oh, and I suppose I can also look forward to another month of sleeping in as late as I want, staying up to 2:00 a.m. or beyond, and generally doing whatever I feel like between the two! Those are pretty cool, too!

1 comment:

Andrew Wilson said...

Hey Matt!

I was just perusing my old emails for fodder for my self-performance review and I got side tracked onto your blog. So you have your second book complete?

When do you think you'll be publishing it? I'd love to read it :).

-Andrew