Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tonight's The Night

The 3-hour Project Management guest lecture that Vicki and I have been preparing for over the past month or so (her, moreso than me) is finally upon us! From 7:00 to 10:00 tonight, if you happen to experience a violent shudder running through the Force, you can probably safely assume that something went horribly awry in our talks! :-)

Actually, I expect things to go very well. Vicki's well-prepared with her material, and I did a quick once-over of mine this morning. One of my Project Management buddies from work is planning to crash the party, and I'm looking forward to getting caught up on that front! (OK, so maybe I'm going to be just a bit more self-conscious about pretending that I know what a PM does in an Agile environment with an actual Agile PM in the audience, but...!)

Assuming it's not a complete disaster, I'll probably post some reflections on the evening over on the Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan blog tomorrow.

No comments: