Friday, November 07, 2008

I Played Resistance 2 All Night Long!

No, I wasn't up overnight in front of my big screen TV playing the latest and greatest in video games... I was in bed, half-awake and half-asleep, with a seemingly-endless supply of Resistance 2 teammates in front of me who desperately needed health from my Rings of Life gun! That seemed to go on for the entire eight or nine hours that I was in bed, to the degree that I barely felt like I'd slept at all! It was a very frustrating night, and may in fact have been my subconscious telling me that I really shouldn't play quite so many hours of the game before heading to bed. And I should probably heed that advice!

It's been quite the week for bizarre dreams, as on Wednesday night I had two completely different dreams (separated by waking up between them!) about being chased by the Hulk! In each case I was trying to find hiding places where he wouldn't be able to see me, and sometimes I'd look out through a peek hole to spot a tree trunk-like green leg passing by ever so close to my location. Both dreams were intense enough that I finally forced myself to wake up from them at some point. I've never really considered Bruce Banner's alter ego to be all that viscerally frightening before... but now I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lay off the Dr. Pepper man. Or else start drinking it again.

LoL