Sunday, November 30, 2008

Life As A Shut-In

Vicki shudders every time I broach this subject, but I'd have to say things are going along quite nicely in my dream of becoming a shut-in. I think I only went outside the house two or three times this past week (helped along by a lunch cancellation and Vicki picking up the week's comics for me), which is always a good sign.

My favourite part of not having to venture out "into the world" comes from not being forced to interact with the idiots that populate it... whether that be the driver idiots, the retail customer idiots or the co-worker idiots (of which, thankfully, I didn't have many in my last job!). Life is so much more consistent - some would say "boring" but I don't find it that way at all - without all the idiocy messing things up, I must say!

Of course, if I break down and actually try to find work again sometime soon, the sadly that'll be the end of that for awhile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shudders....

Anonymous said...

whether that be the driver idiots, the retail customer idiots or the co-worker idiots (of which, thankfully, I didn't have many in my last job!)

-- Nice Save... Nice Save...

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Hey, just trying to emulate the King himself (Mr Lundqvist)...

Anonymous said...

So I told my dad a bit about your financial situation and he seemed to think there's no need for you to go back to work. We should discuss this sometime.