Thursday, November 13, 2008

Level 30 Medic Only Took Me 10 Days!

As of a few minutes ago, my Resistance 2 Medic reached the lofty heights of Level 30. I've accumulated over 2 million XPs in the process, although my Special Ops is already up to Level 8, so I guess not all of those experience points came via the Medic! I think Level 30 is the max, but I haven't confirmed it yet... it just seemed like I didn't get a progress bar at the end of that last game like I always have before, and I know there are no armour or weapon upgrades beyond the 30th level. If that's true, then I'll probably play more Spec Ops, starting soon, and see if it's reasonable to get two of my three characters leveled all the way up!

Soon I'll venture into the realm of Competitive online play, but it's quite a different dynamic (no Medics, Soldiers or Spec Ops, for one thing... just Human and Chimera) and so I've put it off other than getting a little taste of it at the start of my Beta experience.

No comments: