Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wow, What A Stinker!

I'd just finished my Agile Project Management lecture at the university and walked into the Grad Club last night, when what do I see on the big screen but the final minute of the Rangers/Canucks game (on TSN). It was 5-3 at that point (it ended 6-3 with an empty netter) but I didn't find out until later that it had earlier been 4-0 and 5-1, meaning that the final score didn't really reflect how badly the Rangers were outplayed. Lundqvist had to be yanked in the 2nd period (after giving up 5 goals in half a game) and pretty much everything went wrong short of some key player getting injured.

I'm kind of glad that I was otherwise occupied between 7:00 and 10:00 p.m., because if I'd been checking updates online or (God help me!) watching the game on TSN, I'd have been doing a very slow burn for the entire evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the lecture....