Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Calling All Resistance 2 Clan Mates!

The call has gone out, loud and clear: the evil Chimera are winning the battle for (1950s) Earth, and it's up to us to stop them!

Tonight, AgileBoy is heading over here once again, and we hope to meet up with several of our co-workers (ex-co-workers, for me, I guess) in the arena of Resistance 2 Co-op play. In the interests of full disclosure I should mention that:
  • I was up until 3:30 last night (actually, this morning) playing R2 Co-op!
  • My Medic is now a Level 25 and not far away from reaching Level 26.
  • My Spec Ops is now a Level 5 or 6, but more importantly I've figured out how to play that character well enough that I made it all the way through one of the more crowded Co-op maps last night, in Offline mode (while the online servers were experiencing problems), all by myself! Even as a Medic, I'd never pulled that off before!
  • After seeing my Medic peak at 305th overall (out of tens of thousands of online players), I've fallen back to something lower than 500th because of time spent as a Spec Ops!
And that's why we have video games, ladies and gentlemen! (No, I don't understand the connection there either... but I was up until 3:30 last night so don't expect lucidity any time soon!)

No comments: