Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Half A Million Choice Words Later

Just as I did a little over a year ago, I took some time today to copy off the past year's worth of blog content into a Word document. It wasn't all that surprising to discover that, whereas I'd filled this particular corner of the blogosphere with 400,000 words in my first year, I only contributed about 150,000 during my second twelve months (that, of course, doesn't count my many reviews over at The Studio, though!). However, even at that, I've now passed the half million word mark (with a good 10% extra!) and that's not too shabby for a part-time activity!

If you're one of the select few out there who've (so far) perused every word that's been posted here, now would be a good time to sound off so that I can thank you!

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

raising hand...

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

And I appreciate that fact more than I can say, Mr Hinckley!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, it keeps me entertained to see what is going on in our private lives out there! I know one of my girlfriends lurks here as I often get references to your blog.