Friday, July 27, 2007

Silver Age Comic Trivia XXII

Who gave their life to bring deceased Legionnaire Lightning Lad back to life?

Yesterday's Answer: The Letter's Page for Silver Surfer was called Who Speaks for the Surfer? And yes, each comic series did have its own unique name for this section. And yes, those names do sometimes show up as trivia questions in this competition! It's the one category that I've pretty much owned each time it comes up. (Go ahead... quiz me on it! I'll answer as best I can without looking anything up!)

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

OK - let's have a go then:

What are the letters pages for the following series:

- Showcase
- The Incredible Hulk
- Wonder Woman
- Aquaman

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

That's the spirit, Jimmy!

Showcase = Via Rocket Mail (I think)

Incredible Hulk = Greenskin's Grab Bag (I know)

Wonder Woman = Wonder Woman's Clubhouse (I know)

Aquaman = AquaMail (I know)

Showcase is a tricky one because the characters featured were always changing (that was the format of the series.. a tryout!)

And looking up the answers now, I see I got Showcase wrong, as it was Reader's Rendezvous. The other three were right.

Thanks for the mental exercise!