Friday, July 20, 2007

What I Did Today (July 20th, 2007 Edition)

Today was a great day (other than the whole losing-our-supply-of-water thing) as I got everything done that I'd hoped for at the start of the day!

Nothing too exciting was accomplished, but I finished the Silver Surfers I wanted to read and got the notes I'd made on them typed up, did some household chores so they won't be waiting for me over the weekend, biked downtown and had lunch with Vicki, got a swim in, and even read a graphic novel that I've had hanging around for over a month now (Eddie Campbell's The Black Diamond Detective Agency). I could really get used to this life of leisure, you know?

2 comments:

cjguerra said...

Sure you say that now, but I know you'll be back at work eventually... ;)

Anonymous said...

So????? So what did you think of the EC GN?