Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What I Did Today (July 11th, 2007 Edition)

Well, I got up earlier, for starters! I decided this morning to get up with Vicki, and so I was out of bed - to stay! - by 7:30. I liked that experience better than rising around 10:00, as I'd done on the first two days, because it allowed for a slower pace to the day with fewer concerns about "not getting enough done." I still didn't accomplish a whole lot, but at least I wasted more time in the process! (?)

I got a couple more Green Lanterns read/researched (and hopefully do some more tonight), played more Marvel Ultimate Alliance (basically just building the characters up for when Vicki joins me, as she did last night), read a nice chunk of my book (Motherless Brooklyn) and rode in much more agreeable weather downtown to the comic store and back. I also delivered a blow-by-blow description of the "Cloverfield 1-18-08" movie trailer to Tammy over Messenger, after she claimed she couldn't get the trailer to play. That excited her enough that she found it on YouTube and watched it for herself! And the buzz grows...

This is post # 998, so one of tomorrow's goals will be to cobble something special together for the one thousandth blog post! They said it couldn't be done (OK, no one said that, but it felt that way at times as other bloggers fell by the wayside - you know who you are!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've got it figured out: the baddie in Cloverfield is MECHA-STREISAND!

Anonymous said...

My theory is it will be Cthulhu. Not sure why, but when I watched the trailer thats immediately what popped into my head.