Friday, July 13, 2007

What I Did Yesterday (July 12th Late Edition)

Yesterday was a blur of Marvel Ultimate Alliance playing! I spent way too many hours at it, both in the afternoon, and then again in the evening. I was so tired by the time I went to bed that I didn't even have the energy to post this blog entry!

Other than that, I didn't really do much! Read some more of my book, got a (very cool) swim in, and dusted off a few more Green Lantern comics. And that was after getting up early once again!

As always happens when I play video games too much, I spent the entire night either dreaming about the game, or tossing and turning as I unintentionally re-lived moments from it! All of which is very annoying, and you'd think that would be enough to keep me from ever over-doing it again (but you'd be wrong, apparently).

No comments: