Wednesday, July 25, 2007

While I've Been Away

Through various sources who just can't stop themselves from "talking shop" with me while I'm trying to not think work thoughts at all, I've learned of some of the more significant developments that have occurred, or are occurring, during my vacation.

At least one person I know somewhat well has quit, and will be gone by the time I return.

A member of our blogosphere has decided to leave his QA cronies behind and is moving to the Project Management Office.

One of the longest-running Agile issues that we've struggled with, "Keep the Mainline Green", has risen from its own ashes once again, and is about to be given a fresh once-over.

It's funny, but all of that just seems like "stuff that's happening to other people" right now. And I guess that's a good thing.

2 comments:

Mike Marsman said...

I know you secretly miss it!

Anonymous said...

Arrrgghhh.....quit thinking about work....if you want work...I'll give you work.......

5 weeks of holidays and NO WORK...try and enjoy it.