Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What I Did Today (July 17th, 2007 Edition)

Today... was a rainy day! It rained for most of the day, clearing up around noon just long enough for me to go out and have a twenty minute bike ride in the hopes of keeping my cycling muscles from atrophying completely during this vacation. More of the same sort of wetness is currently forecast for tomorrow, and the next day, which is kind of unusual for July in these parts. I don't mind it that much, as it's not like I'm paying thousands of dollars to be at a resort somewhere - only to have it rain! - but it'd be nice to get back to sunshine sometime soon!

I mostly just goofed around today (even more than usual). I played a couple hours of Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but did it with a heating pad on my back! Since I'd been reading mostly Silver Age comics recently, I went on a binge of working through my current pile, catching up on what had come out over the past couple weeks.

And that was about it (where does the time go?)

No comments: