Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Trivia Answers Are Now Provided

I've updated the original Christmas Trivia post to include the answers, but I've placed them under white-out Spoiler space for those who like to think about the questions before seeing the answers.

I only received two sets of answers in the form of Comments so I guess most people were just too busy over the holidays to stop by and get the treat that I'd left for them (and which I'd foreshadowed a week ahead of time). Oh well... better luck next year!

[Update: Vicki got 42 of a possible 101 answers right and thereby added 21 Blog Points to her total. Shane T picked off 50 out of 101, including an awe-inspiring 17 of 20 in the category of Sports! He boosted his Blog Point total by 25 as a result. The leader board is now updated.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And of course I'm only in the lead because James and Tammy didn't play...both of them would have easily surpassed my disappointing 42% - I so failed the test! But like any good Project Manager, I hit the deadline (thanks to strong teamwork around me - yes Matt did give me a nice reminder). Smiling.

Boneman8 said...

It figures that the one chance I have to accumulate even 1 measley Blog Point passes me by because I'm on vacation, and therefore steering clear of computers in general. Sigh...